How can I add another font (besides two) specifically for the blog paragraphs?

Hi there, 

as far as I can see, I can only select two fonts for Headline and paragraph. If I change the paragraph in the blog section than everywhere else on my website the new font will appear. 

However, I'd like to keep the two fonts I have, and would like to add another specifically for the blog paragraphs. 
How do I do that? Is there a Squarespace option I haven't seen, otherwise how to solve it with coding?

Thank you! 🙂

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@derricksrandomviews Thank you for reaching out! I have version 7.1 using the Paloma template. 

Is it possible to change the paragraph font exclusively for the blog pages and to consider another font that I can use as introductory lines right after the Header?

What I have in mind specifically:

• Header: Font "Comorant Garamond" (will continue to use it globally)
  • Introductory lines: "Neue Haas Unica" (would use it whenever an introductory line is necessary)
  • Remaining blog text: "Georgia" 

You can but if they are custom fonts it will take a bit of code and you would need to upload the font files. Here is a tutorial to get the files onboard. Now if you want to change just a blog post, then post the text code, p, h1, h2 ect, with the font you want in a code block on the blog post. If a blog page then in the advanced header of the blog, which does take a businness plan to do. Now a lot of coders here have some targeted ways of doing this and they will chime in I bet. 

https://www.wolfandwild.co/the-blog/custom-font-in-squarespace

Archived