Find results in...
Advanced Search

COMBO PORTFOLIO GRID: Photos and VIdeos

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, DGCASTING said:

I'm looking for a portfolio grid that will allow the use of Photos and Videos.  

If you are using Squarespace 7.0 you can use video in gallery section, on 7.1 you have to use gallery blocks and image blocks together to achieve the effect

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

• 2 months later...

@bangank36 gallery blocks don t exist in 7.1 so what do you mean portfolio gallery video  a combinaton of gallery blocks and image blocks?
Trying to figure out how to get the videos in a portfolio overview with hover as well.
there are a bunch of people searching for that, but no where a reply or a solved problem.
Would be so lovely to know how to get that done. since it seemed to be easy in 7.

All the best and thank you so much