Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to use the wells-template with a max site width?

Jule

Question

Site URL: https://anthroforth.com/

Hi there! 

I hope somebody could help me out as I tried to find the answer in previous posts but didn't work for me:

I'm struggling with the max site-with of my portfolio page which is set to 1800px, which means there's way too much white space at the right side of my site.. 

I'm hoping to be able to adjust it just like here: https://www.andreromaophotography.com/print-shop 

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best,

Jule

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

3 answers to this question

Is there a reason why you aren't using a Gallery page for your portfolio? These fill the browser width by default.

Other pages with blocks will be constrained to 1233px by default but you can change the width of these pages in Design > Site Styles:

1574256554_wells-site-styles-site-widthcopy.png.5ef73051182993f35c47cd0bcfa0b78b.png

Edited by paul2009

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Hi @Paul2009, 

thank you for your quick reply! I'm sorry to say this doesn't help, then the site becomes even smaller. I would like to make it full-screen/max width.. so it's also on my 28inch monitor responsive. Now it looks odd.. 

Thanks a lot again! 

Jule

Screenshot 2021-03-13 at 12.16.10.png

On 3/13/2021 at 6:16 PM, Jule said:

Hi @Paul2009, 

thank you for your quick reply! I'm sorry to say this doesn't help, then the site becomes even smaller. I would like to make it full-screen/max width.. so it's also on my 28inch monitor responsive. Now it looks odd.. 

Thanks a lot again! 

Jule

Screenshot 2021-03-13 at 12.16.10.png

Do you still need help on this?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.