Compliance Violation Notification with PayPal (Using ecwid)

Site URL: https://seeyourway.me/store

Hello all in the forum,

I'm new to the entrepreneurial space, and i've been trying to set up my store properly. (launched my product today thinking everything was working). The Squarespace store was problematic and clunky to use. So i used ecwid.com to set up a store which was very easy to setup. Got their data embedded into the code injection field in advanced settings. The display is perfect, getting all the click throughs, but when it comes to processing, customers are getting a notification that the payment couldn't go through.

Now, I live in Trinidad and Tobago, and I am using my credit card to be attached to my paypal account. Contacted Paypal and they say that my account is verified so there is no issue on their part.

So....

1. Are there some global compliance forms or disclaimers i need to set up on the website to ensure that I can take on payments?

2. Is this notification coming from ecwid or Squarespace?  (see attached image)Squarespace personnel don't know of this design of notification.

Any assistance rendered will be most grateful, as i need to get this up and running to fix my roof before hurricane season comes. 

blessings to you and best regards,
Joshua Cazoe

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 2.14.51 PM.png

• Replies 0
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived