Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

7.1 removing text link underlines

pixies1

Question

Site URL: https://typeaprofessionals.com

Please help!!

The first CSS I ever entered on my site was to remove the underlines from all hyperlinks throughout my site:

.sqs-block-html a {background-image:none!important}

Today I was playing around in a code block to see if I could make the hyperlinked text semi-bold and for some reason now the underlines are back in all of my hyperlinks that are not in a code block (the hyperlinks in code blocks still look correct with no underline).

I didn't change anything to the CSS and I deleted that code block that I was playing with, but the underlines are still there. If I delete that CSS above, it actually adds a second underline to all the hyperlinks.

Can you please help me fix this?? Thank you!!

• Answers 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Hey I saw someone post this code somewhere else and it worked for me. I'm having a lot of issues with Squarespace today specifically. Not sure why. .sqs-block-html a { background-image: none !im

@lplabranche, did you try adding this entire code?:   //remove underlines from hyperlinks// .sqs-block-html a {background-image:none!important} /* Remove non-background image under

hello guys, i used the following code and seemed to have solved the problem: .sqs-block-html a {     text-decoration: none !important; } #footer-sections a {   background-image: none !

Posted Images

Please report these issues directly to Squarespace Customer Care, as these changes are as a result of changes they have made. You can reach out to them here.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

Even after using the codes provided in this chat, that remove the link underlines, they still appear on mobile. Infact, they totally replace my text underlines, and replace them with the skiny link underlines.