Jump to content

How do I see 'All Subscriptions' at a glance?

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Recommended Posts

Site URL: http://www.littleloaves.je

Afternoon, 

I offer a Monthly subscription which is currently not visible on the website as I am not taking new subscribers currently. 

I need to figure out out of the numerous orders that I have, which are subscriptions and which are not in a non time consuming way. Does anyone know a way of doing this as at the moment I just have a long list of orders, some of which are subscriptions and many others are non-subscription orders. 

Thanks in advance! 

Link to comment
  • Solution
59 minutes ago, hdocker said:

I need to figure out out of the numerous orders that I have, which are subscriptions and which are not in a non time consuming way. Does anyone know a way of doing this?

I entirely agree!

Subscription products have been available on Squarespace since 2018, yet it still isn't possible to show a list of subscribers! This feature is desperately needed by store owners who have subscription products. 

Right now, you cannot get a list of active subscribers!

You can only check whether a customer has an active subscription by drilling into each customer's details individually, as follows:

  1. Click ProfilesCustomers.
  2. Click the customer that you want to check.
  3. Click Customer details.
  4. Click the Recurring tab. You'll then be able to see their subscription details. 

I have already requested this feature, as I think it is long overdue.

To add to the requests for this feature, please open a support ticket with Customer Care as this is how Squarespace collate feature requests.

 

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain

Link to comment
15 hours ago, paul2009 said:

I entirely agree!

Subscription products have been available on Squarespace since 2018, yet it still isn't possible to show a list of subscribers! This feature is desperately needed by store owners who have subscription products. 

Right now, you cannot get a list of active subscribers!

You can only check whether a customer has an active subscription by drilling into each customer's details individually, as follows:

  1. Click ProfilesCustomers.
  2. Click the customer that you want to check.
  3. Click Customer details.
  4. Click the Recurring tab. You'll then be able to see their subscription details. 

I have already requested this feature, as I think it is long overdue.

To add to the requests for this feature, please open a support ticket with Customer Care as this is how Squarespace collate feature requests.

 

Thanks for the update, I really appreciate it. As you suggested, I've just sent a complaint through to customer service. The issue I have is that operationally this is wasting so much time. So much so, that I am having to contemplate whether I stay with Squarespace or look for another provider, which I really don't want to do 😞

Link to comment
1 hour ago, hdocker said:

I am having to contemplate whether I stay with Squarespace or look for another provider, which I really don't want to do

I'll be really interested to know how you get on.

The challenge is that although there are some excellent third party services for subscription products, they don't usually include many other 'standard' features that we take for granted on Squarespace.

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain

Link to comment
  • 10 months later...
5 minutes ago, zillyparty said:

Any update on this?

Squarespace haven't made any changes to the way subscriptions are managed since the previous posts in 2021.

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.