PIATORI

Question

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

9 answers to this question

On 3/11/2021 at 3:25 PM, PIATORI said:

Is there anyway to have the AfterPay widget under the price of your items?

This is now a standard feature on Squarespace 7.1 sites where Afterpay has been enabled.

Edited by paul2009

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

On 3/25/2021 at 11:30 AM, paul2009 said:

This is now a standard feature on sites where Afterpay has been enabled.

I've recently enabled afterpay on my site, and don't see the "or 4 interest ..... afterpay" info and links. Is this restricted to certain templates or am I missing something?

@operatorusa

From Accepting Afterpay.

Afterpay isn’t available for digital or service products, or subscriptions.

You can enable Afterpay if:

• You meet Stripe’s eligibility requirements
  • You’re located in the United States, New Zealand, or Australia
  • You’ve connected Stripe as a payment processor
  • You’re on a Commerce Basic or Commerce Advanced plan

Does your site meet these requirements?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!

Hi @queenslanderaviaries,

The Afterpay logo appearing on the product details page is currently only available for merchants using Squarespace 7.1. We know how important it is to all merchants to have this feature so we have logged it with our development team. We can't guarantee implementation or a timeline but it's on their radar.

15 hours ago, Jo_SQSP said:

Hi @queenslanderaviaries,

The Afterpay logo appearing on the product details page is currently only available for merchants using Squarespace 7.1. We know how important it is to all merchants to have this feature so we have logged it with our development team. We can't guarantee implementation or a timeline but it's on their radar.

Thanks for the reply. Pitty it was not just done from the start. Well atleast we finally got Afterpay. Was only months away from moving to shopify because it wasen't offered.