Changing block order in mobile view

Site URL: https://yosyvelasquez.com

Hi I've been trying different CSS codes found in the forum but have not been able to change the order of some block when doing mobile view.

This is the normal view on the browser, I'd like to have it order when in mobile so that when you scroll down it reads 1 2 3 and so on.

image.thumb.png.a289b11780d5dba6097a5f1aea9da75e.png

On mobile view however it shows 1 3 2 5 3 6

image.png.e649cccf2ffa50220ac36564ac123320.pngimage.png.9309b62866acf72153bc579396546a22.png

Can someone help me getting the blocks ordered when in mobile view?

the website is https://yosyvelasquez.com

password is yosydesign2021

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please see the following post. I think you have the same issue. Unintended columns where you don't want them causing undesirable layout on mobile. In your case you have three columns but the corrective action is the same.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

18 hours ago, creedon said:

Please see the following post. I think you have the same issue. Unintended columns where you don't want them causing undesirable layout on mobile. In your case you have three columns but the corrective action is the same.

Let us know how it goes.

No, the current display on the desktop version looks just how I want it. It is not a manner of changing the order on the desktop view so that on mobile view it works.

currently I have:

1 -2 -3 

4-5-6

in desktop view and that's ok, that's how I want it.

But in mobile I get:

I've tried multiple variations on that post you quoted but haven't been able to achieve the desired result. My CSS knowledge is very basic.

On 3/17/2021 at 3:54 AM, geeknproud said:

No, the current display on the desktop version looks just how I want it. It is not a manner of changing the order on the desktop view so that on mobile view it works.

currently I have:

1 -2 -3 

4-5-6

in desktop view and that's ok, that's how I want it.

But in mobile I get:

I've tried multiple variations on that post you quoted but haven't been able to achieve the desired result. My CSS knowledge is very basic.

Hi. Do you still need help on this?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived