My About Us team section isn't lining up properly with each other. They look off

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

I saw your two posts, one with the video becoming full-width and the other with your icons. I'll try and reply to the other post, if I can get it to work but for the icons: 

There are several reasons why this happens and it's because of the length of the text in the "email" string are wrapping into the block. This pushes the other elements out of the way and causes things to come out of alignment. A couple solutions probably exist for changing the overall spacing of the elements in the grid, but the easiest way is to decrease the font-size of the "email" on mobile devices.

Try using this in your Custom CSS editor

[data-section-id="5fc940b9a997b325590c10ee"] {

@media only screen and (max-width: 740px) {

.gallery-caption.gallery-caption-grid-simple p a {

font-size: .5rem !important

}

}

}

Hope that this helps.

29 minutes ago, Wolfsilon said:

[data-section-id="5fc940b9a997b325590c10ee"] { @media only screen and (max-width: 740px) { .gallery-caption.gallery-caption-grid-simple p a { font-size: .5rem !important } } }

Hi! Thanks so much. I just inserted the code and it definitely helped and fixed some of the problems. 

• I adjusted the coding a bit so now the spacing is even between each element.

The only problem now is that the icons under Greg Feir and Hari don't match up with the person beside them.

1 hour ago, Wolfsilon said:

Also, looking further down the grid block, some of the position labels are long, you can either change the "H2" font-size, or we may need to resize the grid item width and height entirely to accommodate the longer text strings.

I'm ok with any solution.

• I also notice that when I scale the browser for some employees the text moves up and some headshot images get smaller or bigger than others. Is there a reason why it's not scaling in a uniform way?

And is there anything I can do to fix it?

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 1.34.49 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2021 at 12:30 AM, Jadec said:

I'm ok with any solution.

• I also notice that when I scale the browser for some employees the text moves up and some headshot images get smaller or bigger than others. Is there a reason why it's not scaling in a uniform way?

And is there anything I can do to fix it?

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 1.34.49 PM.png

Hi. Do you still need help on this?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived