Looking for best practices on setting up Google My Business, Google Shopping and Facebook Store

Site URL: https://www.mbfpetshop.com

Hello, I was wondering if anybody has some best practices for Google My Business, Google Shopping and Facebook Shop?

My site just started and we sell smaller items so I figured the best thing to do to gain awareness and get traffic would be to create the listings on Google Shopping/Merchant and add a Facebook store.

The problem Im running into is that it is NOT easy to setup these listings as Google/Facebook make it extremely difficult to get verified or approved. My Facebook Shop is still pending approval after 2 weeks, my GMB listing keeps getting suspended because I dont have a physical storefront and my Google Merchant account just got suspended because apparently I dont 'Clearly state payment methods and broken down costs to customers before/after purchase"

Its making it extremely hard for a small business owner to get their brand out there if Google/Facebook just keep shutting everything down on me for various reasons.

Does anybody have this same issue?? Have you done anything unique to keep your listings open??

• Susana_SQSP changed the title to Looking for best practices on setting up Google My Business, Google Shopping and Facebook Store
  • Replies 0
  • Views 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived