Summary block clickthrough gallery layout

Hi all - hope someone can please advise! I'm using a summary block gallery to create a clickthrough page as my homepage, and have linked this gallery to an original gallery page where my images were originally loaded. The original gallery page layout is great, and takes account of images of different aspect ratios - however the summary gallery does not, and now some of my images are weirdly cropped - I can see other users with the same set-up have managed to successfully use the same set-up and preserve the correct image ratios. Does anyone have any insight as to how to rectify at all? I'm using Wells.

Thank you! 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rjcp said:

Hi all - hope someone can please advise! I'm using a summary block gallery to create a clickthrough page as my homepage, and have linked this gallery to an original gallery page where my images were originally loaded. The original gallery page layout is great, and takes account of images of different aspect ratios - however the summary gallery does not, and now some of my images are weirdly cropped - I can see other users with the same set-up have managed to successfully use the same set-up and preserve the correct image ratios. Does anyone have any insight as to how to rectify at all? I'm using Wells.

Thank you! 

Summary block has a 'walls' option, have you try it?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived