Embedded Calendar

I would like to have a calendar on my site that will allow any of our 10 members to book lodging at either of our two cabins.  I would also like them to be able to book it from the site and have the calendar reflect who has either cabin booked and the dates.  I was originally told this was possible and purchased a business plan.  I've now been told this isn't possible.

My next option is to embed a Google Calendar.  I've been told this is possible but can't figure out how to embed it anywhere other than the header, footer, or lock page.  I would greatly appreciate any help guidance on being able to find some solution to what I need.  Thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Views 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a specific solution for you but these links might help.

How to embed Google Calendar Squarespace Tutorial

Use Google Calendar appointment slots

It would appear that if you have a Google Workspace account then you can use their calendar and use the appointment slots feature.

There does appear to be a downside from my quick reading. Everyone who uses the calendar needs a Google account?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thank you for responding.  I should've mentioned I'm on Squarespace 7.1.  The options it's giving me to embed code are in the header, footer, lock page, or checkout page.  Maybe I'm missing something.

It looks like there isn't a good solution, which is disappointing considering I was originally told by an advisor in chat that it could be done.

Archived