Can't change paragraph font with css

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Charlie!

The link you shared is to the editor side of your website, blocked by a password. If you could attach the domain URL we could see the page without a password. If the font isn't included in the stock site fonts, you'll need to download the font and upload the font-file to your site. Alternatively, you can find a third-party host (url) for the font you want to use. Their are advantages and disadvantages to using a third-party host. If the host that you're using goes offline, gets updated to a new link, or becomes abandoned, the website font will revert to default or disappear entirely. That's a decision you'll need to make.

Download the ".otf" file and upload it to your site. You can do this in your Custom CSS editor. At the bottom of the CSS editor box, you'll see. "Manage Custom Files". You need to be sure you've uploaded the font-file in that box.

Start with:

@font-face {   

font-family: 'NAME_OF_FONT';       

src: url('FONT URL'); 

}

If you've found a host, just put the host link as the source in the  'FONT URL' box. After the closing bracket, you'll be able to use that font for the text CSS selectors.

Final Example:

@font-face {   

src: url('FONT URL'); 

}

p {

font-size: 'YOU_GET_THE_PICTURE';

}

Ahh, I see now. I'm on the  "About - TRAV" page.  If you were to use:

#block-2fda8c2e7ed40eb43a76 p {

font-family: 'Compagnie-2';

}

Does that change the font at all in the biography paragraph? Hopefully it does. If so, you may need to use the "[data-section-ID]" call to make the font change on each section.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 2:36 AM, Mushky said:

I'm having the same issue. 

I used the same font as you posted and all the body paragraphs are not changing. 

The H1 font worked but not the rest. 

can you share link to your site? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived