Inventory reset?

Site URL: https://cloudhousebakery.com

When we set up our inventory section for the site, is there a way to restock the whole products list at the end of each day/week/month or do I have to go through each product item one by one and amend the number everyday subject to resupply etc.

ie. Everyday we make so many items for sale, at the end of each day we'll be left with either 0 items left of whatever hasn't sold, as we make the same number of items for each day, can I restock them all to capacity automatically or manually, or do I have to amend the inventory number to every item everyday?

As I'm new to squarespace I'm hoping that there's something I've overlooked.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 1
  • Views 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, cloudhousebakery said:

Site URL: https://cloudhousebakery.com

When we set up our inventory section for the site, is there a way to restock the whole products list at the end of each day/week/month or do I have to go through each product item one by one and amend the number everyday subject to resupply etc.

ie. Everyday we make so many items for sale, at the end of each day we'll be left with either 0 items left of whatever hasn't sold, as we make the same number of items for each day, can I restock them all to capacity automatically or manually, or do I have to amend the inventory number to every item everyday?

As I'm new to squarespace I'm hoping that there's something I've overlooked.

Thanks in advance.

You can use Squarespace Inventory API for this, setting up a time-driven trigger to re-stock the variant inventory at certain time. It would require code knowledge though

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived