How do I bold a linked phone number in the navigation menu?

• Replies 8
  • Views 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add the following to Custom CSS.

body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not( .header--menu-open ) .black-bold .header-nav-wrapper a[href="tel:+14052368401"] {

color : yellow;

}

This is for v7.1 and specific to the poster's need.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Hi there, I'm also looking to make my phone number bold in my header to make it stand out from the other navigation links.

I tried adapting the code you provided here but it's not working. Can you please let me know if you have a solution for bolding just the phone number? Thank you!

https://typeaprofessionals.com

In case this is needed, here's the code I'm currently using to have the navigation links hover in the green color, which I want to keep as is:

.header-nav *:hover {
    color: #BABC16 !important;
}

@pixies1

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

.header-nav-item [href="tel:+18055008973"] {

font-weight : 600;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

@pixies1

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

/* hide phone number in navigation menu on mobile */

.header-menu-nav-item [href="tel:+18055008973"] {

display : none;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Archived