Within the header I  have enabled the Button which I have linked to the signup for newsletter page.

However that signup page also appears as a separate entry in the navigation section at the top as soon as I create it.

I have tried hiding with CSS but it obviously hides both the button and the standard link, I just want the normal page link hidden but the button to remain.

Is there an easy way to do this I am missing? 

• Replies 4
  • Views 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/5/2021 at 2:38 PM, drnxclub said:

Within the header I  have enabled the Button which I have linked to the signup for newsletter page.

However that signup page also appears as a separate entry in the navigation section at the top as soon as I create it.

I have tried hiding with CSS but it obviously hides both the button and the standard link, I just want the normal page link hidden but the button to remain.

Hi, have you had any luck with this?

I wanted my 'Contact' page to be accessed via the button in the header. I can do that but then also have a standard link right next to it... 

Good luck!

On 3/5/2021 at 2:38 PM, drnxclub said:

Hi, I think I've had the same issue as you and have sorted something that works for me. All I needed to do was move my Contact page to the 'Not Linked' section of the site. This meant I could have a Contact button in the header but not a repeated Contact item in the menu if that makes sense. The only issue now is that the Contact button still appears unnecessarily at the top of the Contact page itself but I think I can live with that for now. Thanks.

15 hours ago, Bewildered said:

Hi, I think I've had the same issue as you and have sorted something that works for me. All I needed to do was move my Contact page to the 'Not Linked' section of the site. This meant I could have a Contact button in the header but not a repeated Contact item in the menu if that makes sense. The only issue now is that the Contact button still appears unnecessarily at the top of the Contact page itself but I think I can live with that for now. Thanks.

Can you share link to contact page? We can take a look

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived