Side navigation folder title

Site URL: https://qsolutionsgroup.squarespace.com/

Hi I need some help with my squarespace site, Im using Bedford, Anya and the password is "squarespace"

On my site on each of the different services we have a wide range of different specific services down the sidebar navigation, I would like to be able to click on the top title which would link me to a page with content, not just link to the top page in that folder.

Its not even showing the folder in the top title like it used to I dont know if I change a setting or what, also when im on my News page in the resources folder its not even showing the sidebar links? Very confused.

Thank you if I could get some help that would be appreciated.

• Replies 4
  • Views 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not even showing the folder in the top title like it used to I dont know if I change a setting or what

Are you saying that the Services link in the navigation used to show a drop down when it was hovered over?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

21 hours ago, creedon said:

Are you saying that the Services link in the navigation used to show a drop down when it was hovered over?

I think your talking about the header navigation bar? No I dont want a dropdown anymore, but in the resources section (where there is a dropdown), the side navigation where it has blogs, faqs, news etc used to say "RESOURCES" (the folder title) at the top of the side navigation.

What I want to be able to do is make the folder title show at the top as well as link to a seperate page called "RESOURCES" but also have the drop down to the separate pages.

Is this possible?

Archived