Client portal for only some visitors

Site URL: https://qsolutionsgroup.squarespace.com/

Hi i need some help with adding a portal for clients where they can access resources and documents, but I also want to reduce the risk of these clients sharing their password around for anyone to access these clients and I have a few questions regarding that.

The current idea for a client portal is make a password protected page linked to a client portal link on the home page, but this does not make it very secure - It would be much easier to have a full login with a username password and maybe some other verification process to ensure that only our clients are using it - maybe with a dashboard where we can see who is logging in and how much they are logging in.

1. Can you see IP addresses/information about those who are logging into your pages?

2. is there a login integration including in SquareSpace, such as an account creation option where you can login through those credentials?

If someone could help that would be greatly appreciated!

Password to the site is "squarespace"

• Replies 2
  • Views 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jaywalkerstudio said:

I am in need of the same thing. The only article I found on Squarespace is that it's the same password 😞
Tracking who is logging in and frequency is something that I need to track.

211977646_ScreenShot2021-03-10at11_00_35AM.thumb.png.e44b16a7e35de1f931e8234b71df0aea.png

That sucks, I guess the only way is to have a link to a separate program/site that allows this kind of stuff. hopefully in the future they will add some integrations/updates that allow for this.

Archived