Grid:Masonry Gallery negative padding/margin at bottom

Site URL: https://iris-pomegranate-pcdm.squarespace.com/portfolio-1/squiggle-rainbow

Password: changelasts

I'm trying to add a Gallery to the bottom of a page (in this case a project page inside of a portfolio). In this case the gallery is made up of just 2 photos, one vertical and one horizontal. The vertical image is causing a problem. It's as if the section is not tall enough to accommodate the gallery, so the gallery spills into other sections. I've added a blank section below the gallery and above the footer in a different color theme to illustrate what I mean.

The issue is replicated in a different page (https://iris-pomegranate-pcdm.squarespace.com/patterns/squiggle-rainbow) where the gallery is the first section, and the section below it crops the vertical image off.

Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 11.46.42.png

Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 11.48.15.png

• Chubacca21 changed the title to Grid:Masonry Gallery negative padding/margin at bottom
  • Replies 3
  • Views 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/5/2021 at 1:28 PM, tuanphan said:

Hi. Do you still need help on this? If yes, can you duplicate the site & add me as a contributor? I think will need to check a bit in admin.

Yes, I do still need help with this, thank you! I've duplicated the site, and can add you as a contributor... but I think I need an email to send a contributor invite to?

On 3/7/2021 at 12:45 AM, Chubacca21 said:

Yes, I do still need help with this, thank you! I've duplicated the site, and can add you as a contributor... but I think I need an email to send a contributor invite to?

You can send me a message.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived