Does anyone use Google My Business as an agency?

Site URL: https://www.crozetpizzacville.com

Does anyone else act as a Google My Business agency to manage multiple clients via the platform?

I am trying to set up Location Management / Google My Business via SQSP for my clients for ease of maintenance after I set them up, since I won't be continuing to maintain their GMB presence. However there seems to be no way to add them from an agency (only the original owner).

I have reached out to support and we'll see what they say, just wanted to see if any pros had feedback.

Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Views 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/2/2021 at 3:24 PM, SBSidekick said:

Site URL: https://www.crozetpizzacville.com

Does anyone else act as a Google My Business agency to manage multiple clients via the platform?

I am trying to set up Location Management / Google My Business via SQSP for my clients for ease of maintenance after I set them up, since I won't be continuing to maintain their GMB presence. However there seems to be no way to add them from an agency (only the original owner).

I have reached out to support and we'll see what they say, just wanted to see if any pros had feedback.

Thanks!

Hello, I know for a fact that you CAN transfer ownership of a GMB listing to a different user if you manage multiple different listings for different companies. I work in digital marketing and I have had manufacturers transfer ownership of the GMB listing to me before.

How they did it, Im not sure, but I know you can if that halfway helps you get there haha

4 hours ago, mbfpetshop said:

Hello, I know for a fact that you CAN transfer ownership of a GMB listing to a different user if you manage multiple different listings for different companies. I work in digital marketing and I have had manufacturers transfer ownership of the GMB listing to me before.

How they did it, Im not sure, but I know you can if that halfway helps you get there haha

thanks @mbfpetshop. They have transferred ownership of the GMB to my GMB agency account - I just can't get their GMB added to Squarespace unless I have them add it themselves. Which I was trying to do for them....

SQSP support does not currently offer that apparently. So I guess I'll just walk them through adding GMB, then I'll continue to manage it for them.

• 2 months later...
On 3/6/2021 at 4:25 PM, DonnyM said:

I'm a newbie here. I have interest in learning how to set up google my business. Can you please help me to do that?

Hi, 

I am one of the Marketing Executive in Best Digital Marketing Agency. Sure, I'll assist you. Please find the link below regarding Google My Business Set up Procedure.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/2911778

I hope that really it helps you. If you have any queries, feel free to reach me.