Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Cannot edit blog title

Site URL: https://www.gcenglish.edu.vn/

Dear Squarespace,

I have problem with editing the blog title. I don't see the edit post title field when I create a new post.

They also don't allow me to change the previous blog title.

I can only edit the text content.

Can you help me look into this problem?

Thank you so much for your help!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enter edit mode go to pages, select your blog page, select specific blog post by clicking the title or thumbnail in the panel, not the three dots which opens the settings. Once you click the title the blog post opens on the right. Click edit up on the top left corner of the page. Then click the title of your post. You will see a vertical line. Then you can type, back space to delete. Highlight and erase, whatever you need to do. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 9:07 AM, derricksrandomviews said:

Enter edit mode go to pages, select your blog page, select specific blog post by clicking the title or thumbnail in the panel, not the three dots which opens the settings. Once you click the title the blog post opens on the right. Click edit up on the top left corner of the page. Then click the title of your post. You will see a vertical line. Then you can type, back space to delete. Highlight and erase, whatever you need to do. 

I tried clicking on the small "No Title" text at the top of the page and the settings modal opens. There is definitely nothing in settings about a Blog Post Title. I've tried adding a new blog, starting a new blog page. Nothing seems to allow me to edit or add a blog post title. Any help is greatly appreciated.

screenshot-soulfulslumberparties.squarespace.com-2021.03.22-17_34_28.png

screenshot-soulfulslumberparties.squarespace.com-2021.03.22-17_34_282.png