Payment window reverting to Billing address at Review & Purchase section

Site URL: http://www.miningworkaustralia.com

When product is being purchased and the payment process arrives at the Review and purchase section it will not proceed. It will return to previous window and ask the following - Enter or select a valid billing address - 

• The billing address is in place and correct and the notification - Enter or select a valid billing address - is present in the same window this notification show up
  • Have been able to stop billing address requirement however at the same step as above it reverts to previous window and - - Enter or select a valid billing address - shows up
  • The sales process will loop between the two windows attached - stopping the sale from taking place

I am selling an information product (webinar) Through a membership - 

Has anyone experienced a similar issue

InkedMWA Purchase review_LI use 2.jpg

InkedInkedInkedInked MWA_LI use 1.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Views 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squarespace Customer Care should always be your first stop for issues with your checkout. You can reach out to them here for online chat (at certain times of the day) or to log a ticket for email follow-up.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived