Anchor links and a webshop. Links dont work from when on webshop

Hey guys! 
I'm having a little problem here. I have a website in which i have made it in such a way that buttons from the navigation menu jumps down the page to a specific section (Anchor links). However my problem is that i also have a webshop which of cource takes me to anthor page and when in the webshop my anchor links doesnt work. 

is there a way so when im on the webshop and hit a button with an anchor link that it ca take me back to the main page and jump down to the section?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like your links are in the form of "#anchor-link-one", "#anchor-link-two", etc.

If you change them to "/-page#anchor-link-one", "/a-page#anchor-link-two", etc. then you can navigate from anywhere within the site.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived