New site feedback

• Replies 2
  • Views 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it looks great! It's really clean and easy to navigate and digest. The color scheme is minimal but effective.

I love the logo, and the little squiggle 'm' that's carried over in the "We're excited you're here'" section. I think you could even use it on other pages too. I will mention though, that the logo is hard to see on most pages because it is light colored and your background is also light.

I have a few suggestions which you can take or leave, they definitely range from good design principle to just pure personal preference:

• I think the site could benefit from a tad bit more breathing room. It looks like your section height is set to small, but I'd consider making it medium or large.
  • I would choose just 2 fonts for your site. It looks like you've mostly used Source Sans Pro and Lora. But on your "What We Offer" page you have Futura headings and Arial in the navy box.
  • The text ("Moon Maze Studio/ A creative agency.") on your hero image could be much larger.
  • The footer is a bit empty. Maybe replicate some of your navigation links?

And lastly the contact forms aren't appearing for me.

Archived