Member's Area - Analytics

Hi There,

I am looking for some help and advice around analytics and the Members areas. I am wondering if there is a way for me to track the activity/interactions with the content in my member's area. I understand I can find some information such as the names, emails and the date of when users signed up to my member's area, but I am wondering if it would be possible to see when they last logged in and what content they interacted with within my member's area.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Cheers,

Jack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Member focused analytics is strongly needed and a big miss in the current platform! Currently, the only way I've been able to track membership flow (New members and cancellations) are via the automated emails. I have auto folders set up in my gmail to consolidate the cancellations each month. I then manually confirm this and track in a Google Sheet. It's archaic! 

Would also love to see basic data such as last login, number of logins, content viewed, etc. The ability to monitor this and then automatically email non-engaged members is essential!