Cannot edit video blocks in wrap-around text

Site URL: https://www.rime-allaf.com

Hello! Currently not able to click the pencil icon on existing video blocks when placed "inside text" so that the text wraps around the block. I can pull the block "out" of the text and place it above or below the text block, and it seems to resolve the issue. But after I reposition the video block "inside" the text block again, I can no longer click the pencil or trash icon. The mouse does not change to a finger pointer, and nothing happens when I try to click the icons.

1117447532_Screenshot2021-02-24at05_28_11.png.bea7c3f10a5e45f4ba5d32451e7ea8e8.png

This is an example of the orientation when I cannot click the pencil or trash can. My mouse remains a standard pointer on hover, and does not change to a finger pointer.

1321692570_Screenshot2021-02-24at05_29_48.thumb.png.ae153c94e63e62103cb33352606b5e01.png

And this is after pulling the block "out" of the text. Functionality of the block buttons return.

Any idea what might be happening? Is this a known bug? Did a little searching in the forum before posting, but didn't see anything immediately. Apologies if I missed it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived