Bitcoin payments

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like Squarespace doesn't have an integrated option right now.  I found this as a workaround: How to Accept Bitcoin [BTC] Payments on Squarespace | by Arpit Agarwal | Blockonomics Blog — Bit

I also found this at Coinbase: https://commerce.coinbase.com/ It seems easier to use than Blocknomics, has a more professional look to it, and there are more crypto options like ETH and USD-

Looks like Squarespace doesn't have an integrated option right now.  I found this as a workaround:

How to Accept Bitcoin [BTC] Payments on Squarespace | by Arpit Agarwal | Blockonomics Blog — Bitcoin Payments & More

It's a bit of a clunky process, but it would get the job done.  I am going to try this myself.  My operations are small enough to deal with customers on a one-on-one basis, so for me it won't be too much of a problem.  I really hope Squarespace gets on top of this.

13 hours ago, organic_emma said:

My client wants to add Bitcoin as a payment option on his website, any suggestions?

It is not possible to accept Bitcoin as a payment option when using Squarespace commerce, and it is unlikely that this will ever be supported by Squarespace. 

People have written workarounds (see other posts) that allow you to take bitcoin payments by manual, off platform methods, but these are onerous and unsuitable for most businesses. 

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.
Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007.