Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Product Thumbnail Size


lucifervirroc

Question

  • Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I have two different store pages on my site. Is it possible to resize one store page so the aspect ratio of the product thumbnail is 1:1 and 3:4 (vertical) on the other store page?

Thank you so much!

Add to Merch Page Header <style> .tweak-product-basic-item-gallery-aspect-ratio-34-three-four-vertical .ProductItem-gallery-slides:before { padding-bottom: 100% !important; } </styl

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, lucifervirroc said:

I have two different store pages on my site. Is it possible to resize one store page so the aspect ratio of the product thumbnail is 1:1 and 3:4 (vertical) on the other store page?

What is store url to check? Technically we can use the padding-bottom value to change ratio of thumbnail

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 Degree Photo block, Seperator Block (SVG Shape divider for sections)
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to post
  • 0
On 2/24/2021 at 6:16 AM, lucifervirroc said:

I have two different store pages on my site. Is it possible to resize one store page so the aspect ratio of the product thumbnail is 1:1 and 3:4 (vertical) on the other store page?

Do you still need help on this?

Link to post
  • 0
On 2/23/2021 at 7:27 PM, bangank36 said:

What is store url to check? Technically we can use the padding-bottom value to change ratio of thumbnail

www.lucifervirroc.com

I only have one store published because of this issue.

Link to post
  • 0
8 hours ago, lucifervirroc said:

www.lucifervirroc.com

I only have one store published because of this issue.

Add to Shop Page Header where you want 1:1 

<style>
  .tweak-products-image-aspect-ratio-34-three-four-vertical .products.collection-content-wrapper .grid-image-wrapper {
    padding-bottom: 100% !important;
}
</style>

 

Link to post
  • 0
4 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Shop Page Header where you want 1:1 


<style>
  .tweak-products-image-aspect-ratio-34-three-four-vertical .products.collection-content-wrapper .grid-image-wrapper {
    padding-bottom: 100% !important;
}
</style>

 

Thank you so much!

Link to post
  • 0
On 3/8/2021 at 8:02 PM, lucifervirroc said:

Now how do I make 1:1 ratio on the actual product page? Thanks for your help!

https://www.lucifervirroc.com/merch/p/essential-v-neck

Add to Merch Page Header

<style>
  .tweak-product-basic-item-gallery-aspect-ratio-34-three-four-vertical .ProductItem-gallery-slides:before {
    padding-bottom: 100% !important;
}
</style>

 

Link to post
  • 0
7 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Merch Page Header


<style>
  .tweak-product-basic-item-gallery-aspect-ratio-34-three-four-vertical .ProductItem-gallery-slides:before {
    padding-bottom: 100% !important;
}
</style>

 

Thank you so much!!!

Link to post
  • 0
On 4/11/2021 at 2:35 AM, MarcWatson said:

I want to send a big thank you to tuanphan for this code. I just used it for a friends web shop and it worked really well! I was easily able to set the ratio to 16:9 by adjusting the padding percentage.

Thanks again
tuanphan!

You're welcome. If you have any other problems, just reply here or create new question

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...