SSL is invalid and not installed properly

Site URL: http://craftcollectivesalon.com/

I have setup my domain in my account, and am trying to get my site on HTTPS. When I use the WhyNoPadlock.com tool, its showing two errors:  HTTPS not enforced, and the SSL is not issued in my primary domain name. I'm not sure what to do next. I've looked thru the "How to fix it" link showing in the SSL error screen in my SquareSpace dashboard, but nothing is telling me why the SSL has not installed properly. Can you look into this and let me know what I can do to re-install the SSL or any other options to fix it? Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @FM26

SSL certificates for domains recently connected/registered might take up to 72 hours to be fully processed. Check out this Squarespace help article for further details:

Troubleshooting SSL

Besides that, you might also want to ensure secure preference is checked under Home > Settings > Advanced >  Security Preference. See this guide for more specifics:

Understanding SSL certificates - Choose SSL settings

For any further personalized assistance you might need, please reach out to Squarespace Customer Support

Archived