Add divider/date between portfolio sections?

Site URL: http://www.darinboville.com

O.K., I'm stumped. I want to add more "projects" to my page but I want to organize them by year.

The most obvious way to do that, I think, is to have a divider of some sort with the year and then have all of the projects beneath it from that year. (Rough idea attached where the years have been added)

But I can't figure out how to have a text box between portfolios without making them a separate section--which has waaaaay too much white space above and below. What am I missing?

Also open to suggestions on alternative ways to organize the projects by year.

--Darin

Untitled.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 10:41 PM, bribo said:

Hi @tuanphan, I am looking for help with this too. I would like to add a text section within the portfolio grid, just like the original post had mentioned. Any ideas?

Can you share link to portfolio page & send a simple mockup? 

It will take some tricks with custom code. If you send the desired layout, we can send the correct code.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

@tuanphanHere's a blank portfolio page, let me know if you need something else:

https://pelican-squid-929j.squarespace.com/portfolio-1

PW: 123123

As for a mockup, if you look at the original post in this thread it's what I'm looking for. A way to add a text box above the first row of portfolio tiles (with less padding than just adding a new section to the page) and then another text box after the first row (would be great if each group of portfolio tiles could have any number of subpage tiles). 

Does this make sense?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 2:02 AM, bribo said:

@tuanphanHere's a blank portfolio page, let me know if you need something else:

https://pelican-squid-929j.squarespace.com/portfolio-1

PW: 123123

As for a mockup, if you look at the original post in this thread it's what I'm looking for. A way to add a text box above the first row of portfolio tiles (with less padding than just adding a new section to the page) and then another text box after the first row (would be great if each group of portfolio tiles could have any number of subpage tiles). 

Does this make sense?

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. Recently overloaded. Can you check site url? I see this error.

No Such Website
The website you requested does not exist.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived