Connected Domain URL Problems

Go to solution Solved by scdavis74,

Site URL: https://www.gluecon.com/

I built a new site on SS 7.0 (old site was Wordpress) and connected a domain registered w/ GoDaddy. Everything seems to be fine except for the blog posts that I imported from Wordpress are not being found. They all imported successfully and are showing up in the summary block on the home page, but when you click the title (or 'read more -->') it just goes to a page that says:

We couldn't find the page you were looking for. This is either because:

• There is an error in the URL entered into your web browser. Please check the URL and try again.
  • The page you are looking for has been moved or deleted.

You can return to our homepage by clicking here, or you can try searching for the content you are seeking by clicking here.

Do the URLs for the imported posts have the Squarespace built-in domain and not my main connected URL? How can I fix this?

Any help would be appreciated!!

• Replies 5
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
I have used your platform/resources for several different websites I made but I have come across an issue. When I'm on my home page and click on select works to take me to a seperate page to view a project it says this: "IMAGE BELOW". I haven't deleted anything and the page still comes up when I click on it under the "not linked pages". I have tried typing different names into the url slug but nothing seems to be working. Please help. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, Michaella lynchimage.thumb.png.5c7d0667f834283459c698cd5d158841.png
Edited by Michaella