Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Try this custom css #overlayNav #mobileNavWrapper nav div a, #overlayNav #mobileNavWrapper nav div label { font-family: 'Recoleta-Black.woff',sans-serif !important; }

Site URL: http://www.mrsnancygallardo.com I'm have trouble figuring this out, I want to use a custom font I uploaded in my nav menu for mobile and web. Right now the custom font is setup for H1

@bangank36 Thank you! This worked of course, you're awesome!!!

Posted Images

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Nancygallardo562 said:

Site URL: http://www.mrsnancygallardo.com

I'm have trouble figuring this out, I want to use a custom font I uploaded in my nav menu for mobile and web. Right now the custom font is setup for H1

I'm on Fulton

Password 0218

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 12.00.39 AM.png

Try this custom css

#overlayNav #mobileNavWrapper nav div a, #overlayNav #mobileNavWrapper nav div label {
  font-family: 'Recoleta-Black.woff',sans-serif !important;  
}

image.png.e36b479fd2a0f68709601fb2a7b8224c.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 Degree Photo block, Seperator Block (SVG Shape divider for sections)
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

@bangank36 Ah sorry but any chance you can see what is overwriting the background to not repeat 

background-repeat: no-repeat;

I've tested also by adding no-repeat; inside the url and after but I'm not having any luck.

My goal is to upload an alternative logo on the top of the menu, I need commands for positioning it there. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 11.25.16 AM.png

1 hour ago, Nancygallardo562 said:

Nevermind on the comment above I figured it out, plus more 😬

You're great!

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 Degree Photo block, Seperator Block (SVG Shape divider for sections)
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you