Mobile Nav not dropping down (Samsung/Google)

Site URL: https://www.courtneychecks.com/

Hi there! I am by no means a proper web designer, but I'm playing one for my mom's new business.

My biggest issue with my custom coding is that I seem to have broken something along the way, or I don't know quite how to target the correct code for certain mobile devices.

I'm finding that my mobile navigation isn't dropping-down the way I want it to on Samsung/Google mobile devices (on my iPhone it works just fine).

I'm having several issues, but I'd like to start with this one, as it's causing some grief with my mom's customers. I really want to make her website equally-accessible to everyone.

Thank you in advance for the help. I'm sure I have a lot of wacky coding going on, but these forums have helped me so much in the past few months.

• Replies 4
  • Views 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, exceptforturnip said:

Site URL: https://www.courtneychecks.com/

Hi there! I am by no means a proper web designer, but I'm playing one for my mom's new business.

My biggest issue with my custom coding is that I seem to have broken something along the way, or I don't know quite how to target the correct code for certain mobile devices.

I'm finding that my mobile navigation isn't dropping-down the way I want it to on Samsung/Google mobile devices (on my iPhone it works just fine).

I'm having several issues, but I'd like to start with this one, as it's causing some grief with my mom's customers. I really want to make her website equally-accessible to everyone.

Thank you in advance for the help. I'm sure I have a lot of wacky coding going on, but these forums have helped me so much in the past few months.

Hi , You are doing really good in Desinging it ,Keep it up , Regarding the Issue , I don't know what kind of design you want for it , but resolution to this problem is as follow , Just add the Following code to DESIGN>CUSTOM CSS

#header > div.header-menu.header-menu--folder-list.white{
    height:120% !Important;
}

Hope it helps , Please mark it solved if it works for you 🙂 

23 hours ago, humxahafeex said:

Hi , You are doing really good in Desinging it ,Keep it up , Regarding the Issue , I don't know what kind of design you want for it , but resolution to this problem is as follow , Just add the Following code to DESIGN>CUSTOM CSS

#header > div.header-menu.header-menu--folder-list.white{
    height:120% !Important;
}

Hope it helps , Please mark it solved if it works for you 🙂 

Thank you! Trying my best

That did help a bit, but it turns out the fix was to set overflow to visible for several of the header nav divs. Thank you very much! Now I need to get help for the other things that are messed up.... hoo boy.

On 2/21/2021 at 5:43 AM, exceptforturnip said:

Thank you! Trying my best

That did help a bit, but it turns out the fix was to set overflow to visible for several of the header nav divs. Thank you very much! Now I need to get help for the other things that are messed up.... hoo boy.

Have you solved all yet?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived