Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Change font size of meta data on blog posts


Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, tuanphan said:

I see your site has some small problems. I  wrote list here.

That is very helpful - thank you again 🙂 
I'm aware of the mobile-burger-menu issue. I'm systematically removing elements of css/code injection to see if something I've added is causing a conflict, but no luck so far.

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 2:56 PM, samsam said:

That is very helpful - thank you again 🙂 
I'm aware of the mobile-burger-menu issue. I'm systematically removing elements of css/code injection to see if something I've added is causing a conflict, but no luck so far.

Hi. Do you still need help on this?

Link to post
2 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

Hi. Do you still need help on this?

Yeah - the burger menu on mobile view is still not working. I've tried removing all the css sequentially to identify the problem but no luck 😞

Link to post
2 hours ago, samsam said:

Yeah - the burger menu on mobile view is still not working. I've tried removing all the css sequentially to identify the problem but no luck 😞

Add to Design > Custom CSS

div#sidecarNav {
    z-index: 10000 !important;
}

 

Link to post
39 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS


div#sidecarNav {
    z-index: 10000 !important;
}

 

That sorted it out! Thanks again for all your help - it is very much appreciated

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...