customized interactive look-up

Hello - I am going to try to reword my questions a bit. Hope I can receive some guidance on this
I would like to know if anyone can help me finalize my vision for a non-for-profit educational project -

I like to create an "interactive look-up or searchable box" linked to a database built behind the scene...
  • it is okay if this "look up" can be pre-populated as choice selection
  • if someone selects or enters in the box which matches that line in the database, then the answers with options will appear...
Guess like a dictionary concept with text information.... is there such template available or someone can help me build this
Thank you
  • Replies 2
  • Views 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the tips. I really believe this is a simple concept comparing to all of the fancy gaming and stuff we have out there.... It’s like someone wants to buy an item so they Google or look up on Amazon, and they also see other related products.. this info will be tracked back to one spreadsheet instead of everywhere from the web..  maybe someone can help me simply the process 

Archived