Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Add the following to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Order Confirmation Page: <script> window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', (event) => {   if (document.querySelecto

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

Add the following to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Order Confirmation Page:

<script>
window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', (event) => {
  if (document.querySelector("#confirmed-page")) {
    document.querySelector("#confirmed-page").innerHTML = document.querySelector("#confirmed-page").innerHTML.replace("Deine Bestellung","Ihre Bestellung");
  }
});
</script>

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

The text on the Order Confirmation is fixed. It’s stored in an area that you cannot access. However, you may be able to use code to change it, depending on what you need to modify. 

You can add code in Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Order Confirmation Page

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.