MEMBER AREAS - individual content

Hi guys, I have a client who wants to create a members area that has a unique page for every member, ie it has their customer details/subscription plan/ dates for their next collection service etc on the page. It looks like member areas are just an area where everyone still sees the same content? 

Only about 200 members but needs to be editable by client only, but be able to house a form that their client can send to update information

is this what a members area is? else we may have to skip using square space 

thanks

www.northcoastnz.com

• Replies 2
  • Views 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, graphicdesigner123 said:

It looks like member areas are just an area where everyone still sees the same content? 

is this what a members area is?

Yes.  Member Areas are pages that are shared amongst members and cannot be viewed by the public. There is a built in account page for each member where their account and subscription details can be found, but you cannot create your own content for an individual member. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Neither can you do timed delivery per member or connect it with the newsletter functionality and triggered times emails off the back of a signup.

I hope this changes, otherwise you will always have to launch member areas to all members at the same time, rather than a system that makes it possible to deliver content on a timed schedule independently of when someone signed up.

Only route here would probably be to use the mailchimp newsletter service, and run automations through there, but to be honest it's a shame member areas were not launched with a way to avoid having to do this.

We provide digital marketing services for businesses that need exposure/sales from search and social media networks. We also build incredibly fast and well optimised multi-language Square Space websites.
Digital Marketing | Marketing Digitale

Archived