Hide all blog posts from my main blog page landing page? 

Move the blog page to your unliked section of your site, whic takes it off the nav bar. Put the summary block on its own page, summay blocks don't have to be in the blog itself. Mine are not and I have a lot of posts and a lot of categories, in my archive block and some on my nav bar, and some in a folder. My blog main page is in the unlinked section of my site. 

my random views

Edited by derricksrandomviews
27 minutes ago, derricksrandomviews said:

Move the blog page to your unliked section of your site, whic takes it off the nav bar. Put the summary block on its own page, summay blocks don't have to be in the blog itself. Mine are not and I have a lot of posts and a lot of categories, in my archive block and some on my nav bar, and some in a folder. My blog main page is in the unlinked section of my site. 

Thank you for your reply! I realize all this but I am trying to set up my Members Area which doesn't allow for unlinked pages. Every time you add new pages, it would show up on the members area navigation dropdown (including the original blog page landing page) so I am trying to limit the number of pages I create. Do you know if CSS would allow me to hide the blog posts?

• 1 year later...