Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Ecwid Shopping Bag Icon


AL-FQR

Question

  • Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

This isn’t CSS, it is HTML. It can be inserted in Settings > Advanced > Code Injection.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.
Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007. 

Link to post
  • 0

Ive attempted to inject the HTML into the Header and Footer Coding Windows with not luck. I have my Ecwid store code injected into the Footer per their instructions, and the store works great, but I can't get their little shopping bag icon to appear on my sites header.

Link to post
  • 0
On 2/18/2021 at 12:24 AM, paul2009 said:

This isn’t CSS, it is HTML. It can be inserted in Settings > Advanced > Code Injection.

Figured out step one of the issue: the icon is there in the header, but it remains hidden beneath the header's theme. In other words, it doesn't show up unless I make my header color theme "transparent". Any way I can get the icon to appear on top of a color theme? Thank you!

Link to post
  • 0
On 2/25/2021 at 10:17 AM, AL-FQR said:

Figured out step one of the issue: the icon is there in the header, but it remains hidden beneath the header's theme. In other words, it doesn't show up unless I make my header color theme "transparent". Any way I can get the icon to appear on top of a color theme? Thank you!

What is access password?

image.thumb.png.47f270f5620c3fafd114838b091cd0ac.png

Link to post
  • 0

How do you get this Ecwid Shopping bag aligned right with the existing header elements?  . I would love for it to be next to the button. 

www.tothebrimrefill.com

Link to post
  • 0
On 3/7/2021 at 9:36 PM, nicolettely said:

How do you get this Ecwid Shopping bag aligned right with the existing header elements?  . I would love for it to be next to the button. 

www.tothebrimrefill.com

Hi. It looks like you solved this?

Footer on tablet doesn't look good. Do you want to resize contact column width?

image.thumb.png.3b31d51aa120b016c539eec484d2d471.png

Link to post
  • 0
On 3/15/2021 at 5:01 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi. It looks like you solved this?

Footer on tablet doesn't look good. Do you want to resize contact column width?

 

Thanks for pointing that out! I will fix the footer, but I still need help with the shopping bag. I had to delete it temporarily  until I figure out what code I need. 

Here is the code to add to  the site:

<div class='ec-cart-widget'></div>

What do I need to add to line it up to the left of the social symbols?

 

Link to post
  • 0
On 3/19/2021 at 9:20 PM, nicolettely said:

@tuanphan I added the shopping bag back- Its hidden under the announcement banner on my screen. How can I move it down into the navigation bar? 

Add to Design > Custom CSS

.ec-cart-widget {
    top: 40px;
    z-index: 999;
    position: relative;
    right: 50px;
}

 

Link to post
  • 0
On 3/22/2021 at 10:01 PM, nicolettely said:

Thanks so much @tuanphan! Hate to bother you with this more, but is there a way to position it so it doesn't overlap any navigation on tablet and mobile? 

Try adding to Design > Custom CSS

/* ecwid on mobile */
@media screen and (max-width:991px) {
.ec-cart-widget {
    top: 150px;
    right: 0;
}
}

 

Link to post
  • 0

HI @tuanphan

I was wondering if i can get some assistance for my site - universalbakehouse.my/beta. 

I am trying to move my cart to the right hand side as well, but it's still not working. 

the code i'm using is this

.ec-cart-widget {
    top: 40px;
    z-index: 999;
    position: relative;
    right: 50px;
}

 

Currently my theme has this css that was suggested by you previously

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
/* Careers */
body#collection-5f522ac37f1ce932fd6c872b #page section:first-child {
    min-height: 20vh;
    margin-top: 5vh;
}
/* about us slide */
body#collection-5f4efaea74b92128fd3cf61e .gallery-fullscreen-slideshow {
    height: 45vh !important;
}
/* homepage first slide */
.homepage .gallery-fullscreen-slideshow {
    height: 45vh !important;
}

}

 

Hoping you will be able to help 🙂
Thanks in advance. 

Edited by UniversalBakehouse
Link to post
  • 0
On 3/27/2021 at 7:42 PM, UniversalBakehouse said:

HI @tuanphan

I was wondering if i can get some assistance for my site - universalbakehouse.my/beta. 

I am trying to move my cart to the right hand side as well, but it's still not working. 

the code i'm using is this


.ec-cart-widget {
    top: 40px;
    z-index: 999;
    position: relative;
    right: 50px;
}

 

Currently my theme has this css that was suggested by you previously


@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
/* Careers */
body#collection-5f522ac37f1ce932fd6c872b #page section:first-child {
    min-height: 20vh;
    margin-top: 5vh;
}
/* about us slide */
body#collection-5f4efaea74b92128fd3cf61e .gallery-fullscreen-slideshow {
    height: 45vh !important;
}
/* homepage first slide */
.homepage .gallery-fullscreen-slideshow {
    height: 45vh !important;
}

}

 

Hoping you will be able to help 🙂
Thanks in advance. 

Hi. The url doesn't exist. Can you check it again?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...