Directing members to a specific page after they've logged in.

Site URL: http://www.wellroom.co.uk

Hi there, 

I'm currently running a membership site and using sentry login as my membership plugin. 

Essentially what my site has to do is allow users to log in, be taken straight to a custom URL (outside my site) and then come back to my site for the final part of the journey. 

So far, sentry login has worked for this but I've been experiencing some problems, sentry login is quite admin heavy (accounts have to be made manually rather than doing a mass upload) and I think it might be time to look for an alternative. I've looked at some competitive member products (memberspace, GoPaywall) but so far, I can't find anything else that will allow me to direct individual users to a specific page when they've logged in. 

I wanted to ask whether anyone could recommend anything? I can't tell whether Squarespace's new member feature does this (it doesn't look like it does) but can it be customised to do this? 

Or is there something else that anyone can suggest.  This functionality is really critical to my business.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there, Ward from MemberSpace here! 

Really like what you're doing over at Well Room! 👌

When you say you want to redirect your individual users to an external site, do you mean each one to a different URL, like a customized plan for each member? Or do you mean by the plan you create? Because you can certainly do that using MemberSpace. You can choose your member's Sign Up, Login and Exit URL by Member plan. Also, you could do a mass upload of Members, and we provide a free migration service!

Why don't you join us during our next Office Hours so we can better discuss your membership needs?  

Please, check some of the MemberSpace features here, and let me know if you have any questions. 🙂 

Archived