Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Blog Slideshow Image Gallery Description Positioning


clarkgallery

Question

Site URL: https://watermelon-watermelon-gndy.squarespace.com/

I have slideshow image gallery blocks on a blog on my site and I am trying to position the image title and description below the image and above the thumbnails. I have found a solution that works for other pages, but not the blog, so I suspect the class names are different. Can anyone give me a list of the class names used for blog image galleries or otherwise help me sort this out?

Edited by clarkgallery
Link to post
  • Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 2/18/2021 at 9:24 PM, tuanphan said:

can you setup password & share url again?

image.thumb.png.658d755de6dbde7086e546817a7afb1f.png

@tuanphan yes, done. Password is: 3sxNTZhVknJHnE$j

Also, currently titles are on hover only, but if I can move them off the image they will always be visible.

Link to post
  • 0
On 2/22/2021 at 11:54 PM, clarkgallery said:

@tuanphan yes, done. Password is: 3sxNTZhVknJHnE$j

Also, currently titles are on hover only, but if I can move them off the image they will always be visible.

Add to Design > Custom CSS

body.homepage figure {
    display: -webkit-box;
    display: -ms-flexbox;
    display: flex;
    -webkit-box-orient: vertical;
    -webkit-box-direction: reverse;
        -ms-flex-direction: column-reverse;
            flex-direction: column-reverse;
}

image.thumb.png.bc9c2f5dd3cc0e26151a6c5156b5a361.png

Link to post
  • 0
On 2/27/2021 at 8:48 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS


body.homepage figure {
    display: -webkit-box;
    display: -ms-flexbox;
    display: flex;
    -webkit-box-orient: vertical;
    -webkit-box-direction: reverse;
        -ms-flex-direction: column-reverse;
            flex-direction: column-reverse;
}

image.thumb.png.bc9c2f5dd3cc0e26151a6c5156b5a361.png

 

Hi, thanks for this, but not quite what I'm looking for. I am trying to change the description display of the carousel galleries on the artist blog internal pages. I want to position the descriptions below the images but above the thumbnail carousel. 

Link to post
  • 0
On 3/2/2021 at 4:48 AM, clarkgallery said:

 

Hi, thanks for this, but not quite what I'm looking for. I am trying to change the description display of the carousel galleries on the artist blog internal pages. I want to position the descriptions below the images but above the thumbnail carousel. 

Can you share link again? Above link doesn't exist.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...