Customizing how I view my orders

Hello

Is there a way to customize the Orders page so that I can see what products were ordered without having to click each individual order open ? It's difficult to see the forest from the trees when receiving high volume of orders. Would rather be able to see WHAT has been ordered easily rather than who. Zapier does not have a Squarespace order integration that can send order info to a spreadsheet for easy viewing 😞 

I saw an integration called Order Desk but that costs $14/mo. Any advice would be much appreciated !

• Replies 1
  • Views 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @MiaGiselle 👋

So you're saying you tried to use Zapier for this but it did not work for you. That probably means that you're open to using third-party services, awesome 🙂

Maybe have a look at this Integromat template, then. It monitors new orders in your Squarespace store and automatically pushes the info about the orders into a Google Sheets spreadsheet of your choice. 

- - - 
full disclosure: I work for Integromat and I genuinely believe this premade template can solve the problem you're talking about 🙏

Archived