Request to Accept Apple Pay on Squarespace Scheduling

Site URL: https://www.syllyweek.com

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to bring up this request in hopes of gaining support. I run a small business as a personal driver providing on-demand rides. Due to the nature of my business I give people rides late at night and can't always get clients to schedule ahead of time (sometimes they themselves don't know when they will be heading home). Many have my personal number but I want them to use the website. It's less than easy for a customer after a late night out to look for, get out, and enter their credit card information to pay on the site, but I think if apple pay was added, it would make this a whole lot easier, as almost all of my clients use iPhones. I know customers can save their cards to have the site remember it next time, but as I'm frequently getting new clients needing rides right away it just would be so much easier to complete the transaction before they even board by only having to push one button. It's for convenience, but would make such a difference for my business and providing a great experience. I think this would benefit anyone that has demand from clients wanting to schedule close to appointment time and of course just enjoy the ease of use that apple pay brings. Thank you for your consideration.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To make the Squarespace Scheduling team aware of your request, please log a ticket using this link:

Contact Scheduling Support

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived