Product Upgrade or Adding Gift Option

Site URL: https://www.jets-pottery.co.uk/shop

Hiya

I have set up my shop with the majority of items being in stock and available to purchase. The variant option is great for those products where people can choose to pre-order something for me to custom make. The issue I'm having is if I've got 1 stock item, for example a wax burner, and I then want to give the customer the option to upgrade it to a gift box, or add a wrapping option. If I go down the variant route, which allows different pricing, it looks like i have 2 burners in stock, which I don't! So how do you put in an 'upgrade' option. So 1 stock item but with extras, can be done at checkout or within the listing, I'm not bothered 🙂

I also find the layout a bit messy so is there code to ensure that only the number of items in stock is actually shown? at the moment the default is to show lots of items but then not allow you to order more than the xx in stock. It would be better to only have the number available show in the drop down menu 

thank you

Jane

• Replies 0
  • Views 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived