Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Styled borders around individual summary block items?

sendmaddie

Question

Site URL: http://www.kassidysherburne.squarespace.com

I created a page with border boxes around each image item, and it's just a bit cumbersome to hand off to a client. I am hoping to find a way to recreate that but with a summary block, so that it will basically auto-populate. I have attached an image of what I have now and what I am basically hoping to achieve with a summary block. Does anyone know any code for this? I keep striking out. It would repeat on several pages also.

If you need to access the website, you can see it at http://www.kassidysherburne.squarespace.com using password: hello. It's a brine template.

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.59.41 PM.png

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, sendmaddie said:

I created a page with border boxes around each image item, and it's just a bit cumbersome to hand off to a client. I am hoping to find a way to recreate that but with a summary block, so that it will basically auto-populate.

Can you point out the page where you've added the grid summary block?

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.