Header Navigation Link - that anchors to content on another page?

Site URL: https://www.timfowkes.com/casestudies

Generally the same question but I'll part it out for clarification.

1. Is it possible to create a Header Navigation Link without creating a page in the "Pages" section? For example, I'd like like to have a header navigation link titled "INFO" that links to my contact information which is already present on another existing page.
  2. My contact information exists on my "CASE STUDIES" page, which also doubles as my landing page. It's the second bit of content below the primary banner image/content on the case studies page. If question 1 is possible, could I then use the "INFO" link in the main navigation to also anchor to my info content lower on the case studies page?
  3. Reason: I do not want an entire page for my small bit of contact info but I do want a link to it in the main navigation.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions. I only program in OPC (other peoples code) so if you could provide some code for me as reference it'd be much appreciated. I'm sure I can hack it together if something fouls up as long as I have a general idea.

-Tim

user: casestudies
pass: Help!

• Replies 2
  • Views 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived