Build a box, custom personalized product, add multiple products to cart

Site URL: https://shopboxfox.com/products/build

I'm currently building out my store and I'd like customers to be able to create your own package which requires 3 steps/3 separate products to build your package. Once you select your first item by clicking buy now, I'd like it to be added to the basket and the button to take you to the list of products that are required for the second step. The second step would require different products at different prices to be added to the basket (up to 10 items) and then the third step would be the final product selection where the customer would click 'buy now' and this would take you to the checkout with all of your products listed there. See -  I've been told this functionality is not in the basic platform. BUILD A BOXFOX (shopboxfox.com) see this for an example website.

Does anyone know of a solution? Another website builder, third party, plug in etc.?

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 6:11 AM, jordanrfc said:

Site URL: https://shopboxfox.com/products/build

I'm currently building out my store and I'd like customers to be able to create your own package which requires 3 steps/3 separate products to build your package. Once you select your first item by clicking buy now, I'd like it to be added to the basket and the button to take you to the list of products that are required for the second step. The second step would require different products at different prices to be added to the basket (up to 10 items) and then the third step would be the final product selection where the customer would click 'buy now' and this would take you to the checkout with all of your products listed there. See -  I've been told this functionality is not in the basic platform. BUILD A BOXFOX (shopboxfox.com) see this for an example website.

Does anyone know of a solution? Another website builder, third party, plug in etc.?

Shopify has a plugin/app

Build your own macaron gift box – Bundle Builder (myshopify.com)

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived