Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Announcement Bar Timing: Always instead of once per day?

1 hour ago, bluebrindlemarketing said:

My client is looking to have their COVID-19 announcement bar appear EVERY time a user visits the website, is there a way to enable this?

The announcement bar remains in place until a visitor manually removes it. Once closed it will not reappear for that visitor until you change the message text.

You can prevent visitors closing the announcement bar by hiding the 'X' (close) button. To do this, add the following to Design > Custom CSS:

.sqs-announcement-bar-close {
  display: none!important;
}

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

It should work! Can you add the CSS to the site so that we can take a look?

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.