Carousel Summary Block next/previous navigation skipping one item

Site URL: https://shallot-reindeer-75xp.squarespace.com/config/pages

Hi,

I've created a blog-post to add my testimonials, which are linked as a summary-block (carousel) on my home page. On mobile view when I click through the arrows I've notice that it is skipping an item. The testimonials are all there (5) but it just seems to be omitting every second one only showing 3. 

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Views 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Tuanphan,

Not yet, but I don't think is an issue with the site itself. I've been having a better look at it and it seems to do with the mobile view display .

Im using a carousel summary block as a Testimonial Slider. On desktop view I have set-up to show the maximum of 5 items per row. But on mobile view I want it to show only one item at time.

I have fixed the some of the code, which now dosen't skip but is only showing the first 3 items. I believe is to do with .summary-item-list, as I've nicely adjusted the .summary-item for mobile view but is something on the "list" that I'm not sure what to add for it to display all.

This is the code I'm using:

//*TESTIMONIALS MOBILE VIEW
#block-8edcab36b9d8e4f2fe94 {
@media screen and  (max-width:640px) { 
.summary-item {
width: 90% !important;
margin: 4vw 5vw !important;
}
  }}

Slider Testimonial Code is under this (incase you need to see it):
//* Testimonials Slider *//

Thanks again for any help!