Is it possible for the members area homepage to be the 1st page people see when they sign in?

Site URL: https://www.ymcahome.ca

Im looking for coding/customization help for the following:

Is there a way for my members area homepage to be the first page people see when they sign in? Currently, it still shows my free public site homepage when someone logs into their account which is confusing for members.

I am also wondering if there is a way to hide certain member pages from the navigation drop down menu?  You cannot have "not linked" pages that are members only that don't show up on the navigation drop down.

• Susana_SQSP changed the title to Is it possible for the members area homepage to be the 1st page people see when they sign in?
On 2/13/2021 at 7:03 PM, tuanphan said:

Hi,
If you haven't received an answer yet, you can post on some FB groups
+ Squarespace Customization Resource Groups
+ Squarespace Community
+ Squarespace Entrepreneur
+ Squarespace Rockstars

Thank you, I'll try those groups. I was hoping your genius brain would be able to help me answer the questions 😄 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Same questions here, anyone had any luck with either one of these ?

1. So the login should lead members directly to their homepage, instead of just the account pop-up appearing and the page otherwise remaining the same, which is confusing to members. Ideally the login leads member directly to their homepage. The only way to achieve this now is to create a link to the member area homepage on the public page, but this feels like a really unintuitive workaround, especially if you have two or more member areas. Hope anyone has an idea.

2. Hide pages (make them unlinked) within the members area. From what I heard from the Squarespace customer service, this is currently not possible, which is pretty strange, as it is such an essential part of creating ANY webpage structure. Maybe someone has a workaround idea ?

• 3 weeks later...